View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 02:49 AM   #31
flyorkies
Senior Yorkie Talker

i loved every minute of it. it was so funny. i agrre with everyone the woman is NUTS!but i think her husband felt the same way did everyone see him say this is bull s@#$
i dont know but anyone that would act that way infront of there children is insiane. the older daughter is almost on the same track nice kids but rules the sisters life, now the sister poor girl you can tell shes disturbed in general look at the people around her of coarse she quiet and to herself. if i lived with that i would be very quiet and to myself too. i just cant believe that there are people like that. that woman needs to be commited and the mom from the other family the so called devil worshiper looked like she had a great family with lots of love and understanding. but to wrap it up it was the funniest thing i ve seen on tv in a while!oh and she did take the money it was written at the end. the crazy mom got a stomach bypass surgery,the one daughter got 10,000 for dance, the others just got theirs to spend i think. funny funny
flyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!