View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 12:57 PM   #19
bellasmomok
♥ love my girls!! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOY View Post
LOL...loved the photos!

I'm so glad all of you liked the surprises...especially the OSU dress. Oh, my gosh...I worried about that because I didn't bother to check where the college is (of course, I didn't...that would have been too easy)...I totally went off his hat in the picture with Bella. The closer it got time to send it, the more antsy I got...LOL

Oh, Tara, that photo of Bella in the dress is cute as can be! I really got that for your boyfriend (LOL) based on that ball cap. Taffy is getting a UT one, too, but I already know she'll never wear the bow like Bella does! Didn't she make that bow just perfectly? As tiny as it was, she got the mascot and name both! (I just have to give her a shout out and if you don't mind, I'd like to link her to see that photo. I never can get Taffy to let me take such cute photos.) Her name is Cathy and her site is www.piddleronthewoof. I "met" her through etsy when I first got Taffy but lost her after she left. It was great to find her again and she did Bella's dress and bow immediately so that I could get it off to you.

TOY (Debbie) and Taffy
Oh, Patrick REALLY liked the dress!!! (Who wouldn't! ) And you are so right about that little bow...it is so tiny, which is exactly what she needs, and it is PERFECT! It's amazing she was able to do that.

Bella minds her mommy pretty well (of course, she has a mind of her own too, so it's not quite as easy as it looks ), which makes taking pictures SOOO much easier. I think she does pretty good as a model too!

Thanks again, you guys! We're still reeling today!!!! We feel so lucky to have made new friends!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!