View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 07:09 AM   #1
OliversMom
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default [News] YorkieTalk on St. Louis TV: BROADCAST TIMES

Good morning, YT ! Recently I taped a tv interview about my Yorkie book, and it has begun to air on local cable station STL TV. I'm happy (and relieved!) at the way the interview turned out. Downside: it can only be watched LIVE and online, as it runs periodically throughout this week, and perhaps beyond.

It will air again this afternoon (Tues, Nov 24) at 5 p.m. CENTRAL time; and Thursday, Nov 26, at 8 a.m. Central time.

So while those turkeys are thawing/roasting, you might enjoy a little Yorkie-centered diversion on the Net! The second half of the show includes a representative from the Humane Society of Missouri, and I think you'll appreciate that part as well.

Here's the link to the station:

STL TV - Experience St. Louis! - WHAT'S NEW
Just click on the box that says Watch St L Live.

Meanwhile, Oliver and I send our warmest wishes to our friends here for a happy, happy Thanksgiving. We're especially thankful this year for DH's continuing recovery from recent surgery on his badly broken right arm. We're so grateful for family and friends who have gathered around us -- and that includes all of you who have offered prayers, encouragement and heartfelt wishes for a speedy recovery and shown amazing patience with delayed book orders. Life is slowly returning to normal around here and I can begin getting those orders out the door today!

In thanks for blessings in all our lives -- especially the four-footed ones!

All good wishes,

Carol and Oliver, authors: HOW THE YORKIE RESCUED SANTA--An Adventure in Doggerel
OliversMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!