View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 10:23 PM   #16
TOY
Donating YT 500 Club Member

LOL...loved the photos!

I'm so glad all of you liked the surprises...especially the OSU dress. Oh, my gosh...I worried about that because I didn't bother to check where the college is (of course, I didn't...that would have been too easy)...I totally went off his hat in the picture with Bella. The closer it got time to send it, the more antsy I got...LOL

You're the first time I've had a girl, you know. Plus, you didn't want treats but Robin told me why and told me what AND I found your super secret list to yourself...LOL...which is really how we picked some of the things. I just couldn't imagine not sending treats nor could I imagine sending a cute little girl a skunk...LOL (glad you like the fox).

I was amazed, totally amazed, at how good the treat jar turned out. I got Taffy one, too. In fact, I'm going to share with others if you don't mind because it is such a great find/buy. Anyone interested? Check out my hint thread after you see Tara's photo of it. I was shocked at how cute it was because I considered that purchase one of my "gambles" for this GE. However, I was extremely pleased with how it turned out.

Oh, Tara, that photo of Bella in the dress is cute as can be! I really got that for your boyfriend (LOL) based on that ball cap. Taffy is getting a UT one, too, but I already know she'll never wear the bow like Bella does! Didn't she make that bow just perfectly? As tiny as it was, she got the mascot and name both! (I just have to give her a shout out and if you don't mind, I'd like to link her to see that photo. I never can get Taffy to let me take such cute photos.) Her name is Cathy and her site is www.piddleronthewoof. I "met" her through etsy when I first got Taffy but lost her after she left. It was great to find her again and she did Bella's dress and bow immediately so that I could get it off to you.

Oh...I'm just so happy you liked the stuff. It was really fun doing it for you. Of course, I pretty much got Taffy everything I got Bella so I already can tell you that those Old Navy shirts run a bit large until you wash/dry them. I usually manage to shrink stuff anyway but will give you a head's up in case you do laundry right...LOL

Thanks for all the photos of Bella. I'm quite jealous you know that you can get her to let you take such cute pictures!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Merry Christmas!

TOY (Debbie) and Taffy

Last edited by TOY; 11-23-2009 at 10:25 PM.
TOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!