View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 08:43 PM   #1
bellasmomok
♥ love my girls!! ♥
Donating Member

Present Thank you Taffy and Debbie (TOY)!!!!!

Taffy had BELLA!!! And O MY GOODNESS was she SPOILED!!!! And boy did Debbie trick us too! After reading through all the hint threads, I got so excited because I thought I had finally figured it out!! Everything matched up with Bella, and I thought "Holy, cow! I figured it out!!" Then, I got tricked into thinking that wasn't the case. I spent another couple of hours at work today (shhh!! it was slow! ) looking back through all the hint threads, but still couldn't figure it out. Then, when I got home, a BIIIIG box was waiting on the table. My bf signed for it earlier today, and even though we talked several times today, he did NOT tell me it was here! What a surprise!! And what an even BIGGER surprise when I saw that it was from Taffy!!!! Bella told me right after the sign up that she wished and hoped Taffy would be her SB. She thinks Debbie is the neatest person and Taffy is too cute for words!! WE ARE SOOOO HAPPY!!!! You two really and truly out-did yourselves! We had so much fun opening all the wrapped gifts and were both worn out (and starving!!!) by the time we were finished!! We absolutely cannot thank you enough!! We feel so incredibly SPOILED!!!! I am literally still in shock!

Without further ado, here is a list of all the amazing, wonderful things Taffy and Debbie sent Bella:

a card with Taffy's pic on the front and a super sweet note inside!!
a squeaky plush xmas hedgehog
a stretchy snowman tug toy
a squeaky plush snowman
a Hide A Toy gingerbread house -- I LOVE this!! Sooo cute!! And Bella had a ball pulling all the “babies” out of it!!
a cute puppy with reindeer antlers that barks “We Wish You a Merry Xmas” -- OMG, Bella went CRAZY over this!
a squeaky plush xmas bone
a plush xmas tree that plays several different xmas tunes -- good job SB!! the noisier, the better in Bella’s book!!
a plush reindeer that talks and sings -- same story....she LOVES all the noise!!
a Fleecy Cleans fleece ball (red, white, and green)
a Fleecy Cleans braided fleece rope (also red, white, and green)
a plush gingerbread man with a rattle AND a squeaker!!
Sam’s Yams treats
Best Buddy Bits treats -- she LOVES these!!! so far they are definitely her fave!!!
Charlie Bear cheese and egg treats -- she had never had these before, but they were a huge HIT!!! Yummm-O!
Fruitables Pumpkin & Banana, Pumpkin & Apple, Pumpkin & Cranberry, Pumpkin & Blueberry treats
Antlerz dog chew -- O boy! She took it and RAN!!! Lucky for us, she doesn’t hide things very well
Zuke’s Z Ridge edible dental chew -- these are another fave of hers....these are definitely “hide” worthy, and she only hides her most precious things!!
a baby pink nylon collar with organza flowers and pearls -- so pretty!!
a pink, black , and white nylon collar -- absolutely adorable!
a silver heart collar charm
a silver heart with bow and pink crystals collar charm that says Cutie Pie – OMG, soooo precious!!
a pewter paw print collar charm
a package of 3 tiny Kong Air Dog squeaky yellow tennis balls -- I KNOW she’s gonna love these....she loves balls, and these are small enough to fit in her mouth! Woo hoo!
a yellow and black dog Bottle Buddies -- Taffy, how did you know crunchy water bottles is one of her absolute FAVORITE things?! Is it one of your favorite things too?
a fleecy bone squeaky toy
a Kong Mini-Goodie Ship -- we LOVE “hide a treat” toys (indestructible one of course!) because Bella has separation anxiety, and treats make everything more tolerable for her!
a Skinneeez mini fox -- Ok, you were definitely right! The fox is too stinkin cute!! And Bella LOVES it!!
a Hide A Squirrel -- Let me just say, the squirrels are starting to go bald already! Lol! She tore into this right away, ripped out the squirrels, and went right to work on their hair!
a plush cell phone that really RINGS!!! -- oooo, another wonderfully noisy toy! she is happy, happy!!
a pink “Peace Love & Puppies” t-shirt -- so cute!
a green and yellow “Happy Holidays 2009” Old Navy t-shirt -- I love it!! Very preppy!
a red and white striped “elf-sized” t-shirt with white “fur” trimmings -- OMG, adorable!
a pink Hello Kitty hoodie with ADORABLE ears and pink bow on the hood -- this is my favorite!! The ears and bow on the hood are just too cute for words!!!
a puffy baby pink with hot pink trim vest -- this is so cute and is going to be nice and warm warm, and we NEED warm!!
a puffy baby pink and brown vest with “fur” collar -- another nice warm vest (O, and pretty and stylish too!
a green cable knit sweater
a green, white, and teal sweater
a baby pink, hot pink, and white turtleneck cable knit sweater -- so pretty! We’re so lucky our SB knew we needed WARM clothes!!
a reversible raincoat (side 1: black with white polka dots and hot pink flows, and baby pink belt and collar; side 2: baby pink) -- I LOVE it!! Sooo cute, and she needed a raincoat too!
an adorable treat jar with Bella’s name on it -- how sweet! It’s beautiful!!!
a hand made OSU harness dress with matching bow -- Daddy was really excited about this one!! He goes to OSU (Oklahoma State Univ.), so he’s super happy his little girl is ready for game day now!! And not a moment too soon....basketball season is in full swing now!!

For Mommy:
2 sets of notecards, each with a different picture (1 of Bella and 1 of Bella and Daddy)
address labels with Bella’s pic on them
set of 10 magnetic 2010 calendars with Bella and Daddy pic
Bella and Daddy pic mouse pad
Bella and Daddy pic tote -- Mommy CANNOT wait to use this!!! I am in LOVE!!
(All the Bella and Daddy pic items say “Tara’s Two Loves”...how completely sweet and adorable is that?!!)

For Daddy:
a ball cap with Bella and Daddy pic on it....it says "Just Me and One of My Gals" -- O my goodness, sooo cute!! And Daddy has been saying he needs a new hat too!!

We were so happy, we were literally shell-shocked!! And Patrick was so pleased you included him too! He loves the hat and was very happy about the OSU dress and bow too!!! Thank you again Debbie and Taffy....from the very bottom of our hearts! We just cannot say thank you enough!!

(here come the pics!)

1. It's a BIIIIIG box!!!
2. trying to get a look inside...
3. maybe from this angle....nope, it's just too big mommy, still can't see in!!
4. Bella thought she could read the card, but mom had to help (she had it upside down for one thing!! lol )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1 Bella's box.jpg (63.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 2 Peaking.jpg (71.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 3 peaking more.jpg (65.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 4 letter.jpg (61.8 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by bellasmomok; 11-23-2009 at 08:46 PM.
bellasmomok is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!