View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 07:48 PM   #49
shannonroselive
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoursotino View Post
I can not believe that. What is wrong with them. I would send them the bill for a new puppy I know that someone in our little town had a dog killed in there yard by someones dog and those people had to pay for the dog. Since your baby was in your yard not theirs I would think they would be resposible. I am so sorry for you and I couldnt sleep last night for thinking about it. Where do you live that the animal control would give them a freebie. HOW HORRIBLE
Well, it'll be a week tomorrow since they killed Curly Mac and we have yet to hear one word from the neighbors. Twice, the lady of the house has walked within 2 feet of me and doesn't even speak. Yesterday, they received my letter via certified mail, demanding payment for our dog and pain and suffering. I'm sure that will go in their trash can so I'll have to take them to small claims. I can't believe what cowards they are. Not an "I'm sorry" or "kiss my ass" or nothing! AND their dogs continue to terrorize us all with their insane barking and jumping at the fence whenever we are outside. Jack won't even go out to play anymore. I'm still so upset over the whole thing. Every night I dream about her or another dog dying. Last night I dreamed she came running back and then I woke up. It was horrible!

There is no way I'm ever getting another dog. This is just more than my heart can take.
Thanks for the love everyone. We all appreciate it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!