View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 05:07 PM   #7
KrissieBella
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoscoesMommy42 View Post
Oh that sounds neat! I have never seen one of those before!
Well you would just love it, just as much as my KB does. And do you know what? KB's SB struck again this afternoon!!! She was so excited, she smelled something in the box and knew immediately that it for her!

We opened it and found..........
* 1 HO HO HOLIDAY Sweater
* 1 Smoozy PINKalholic so soft Sweater
* The cutest BOW Holder (complete with an assortment of bows) personalized with "Hello Kitty" and Krissie Bella's name it! How cute is that? WAY!!
* A PINK Maden comb that I have wanted forever!!!
* A PINK Maden rat tail comb for the topknot critic!!
* A handpainted Yorkie Ornament tile (If you painted this, it is an awesome KB likeness! WOWEE, WOW, WOW!!)
* A Doggies Personal Xmas stocking filled with....... KB's FAVE!!! Bully Sticks!!!

Oh yes and our very GENEROUS SB didn't forget about MOM!!! For Mom there was....

* A necklace and matching earrings! So cute, every YT Mom should have one!
* A gift set of Mary Kay Body Washes and Lotions!
* A gift set of Mary Kay Satin Hands, so that my hands will be soft enough to give yummy tummy rubs to my girl!!

Thank you Bentley, Krissie Bella Loves you and will look all spiffy for the holidays. She said to tell you, that she loves a boy with good taste!! Kisses and hugs! Happy Thankgiving and Merry Christmas!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!