Thread: blood in stool
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 08:24 PM   #3
mylittletigger
YT 1000 Club Member

it's normal for them too sleep a lot, but the blood in the stool really worries me. I HIGHLY suggest making a vet appt ASAP!!! blood in the stool is always a bad sign. I don't want to make you worry, but I do think it is something to be concerned about. It wouldn't be because of the syrup, or because of his eating habits. it could be urinary tract infection or something smaller. either way call the vet.

may I make a healthier suggestion then the kyro syrup? I'd try Nutri-Cal. rather then just being sugar, Nutri-cal has vitamins and Minerals added to help. it's for finicky eaters and puppies.
Kyro syrup is only sugar and has no vitamin or mineral's in it. You give the same amount of nutri-cal and it's not nearly as messy as syrup can get. You can find Nutri-Cal at your vets or at PETsMART.

I'd ask your vet about the Nutri-Cal. It's what my Yorkies Breeder suggested and he loves it. He licks it right off my finger. It's recommended that you give your baby Nutri-Cal until four months of age. and even after that if your dog is a toy I give it too him once a day to help him gain weight, and it helps prevent hypoglycemia.

Last edited by mylittletigger; 11-09-2005 at 08:27 PM.
mylittletigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!