View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 11:34 AM   #8
hillies
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritwings1202 View Post
I am glad you found her and she was probably like sh** I am in big trouble for this toilet paper they are freaking out and they haven't even seen it!!! I can just picture her face like do I fess up now or not? lol
I can relate bc a similar thing happend to me with my daughter and she was in her bedroom and when she heard me freaking out she was like Mom what is your problem! lol somehow she had walked to a friends house and the friend said she had left 20 min ago. I asked her brother if he had seen her and he said she hadn't come home yet. I walked passed her bedroom and the door was open so I figured she wasn't in there, I swear I glanced in and didn't see her. I started freaking out drove around the neighborhood and I thought for sure she was abducted at 14. When I got home I broke down hysterical and my daughter came out of the bedroom and said what happend mom. I hugged her so tight I think she thought I had lost my mind bc I was freaking out!! lol I will tell you it was an awful real fealing!
So I would be the same with my dogs! give her a hug frome me!!!
Haha I didn't think of her being afraid about the toilet paper, but that definitely could've been it...she knows she's not allowed in the bathrooms (because she makes her own party in there that involves toilet paper streamers and emptying the trash can)...in fact, Daddy scolded at her this morning for it.

The look on her face was definitely priceless...she shot down the hallway with her tail in between her legs and then as soon as she saw she wasn't in trouble and we scooped her up I'm sure she sensed our relief and started licking us and rolled over in my arms begging for a belly rub. What a little stinker.
hillies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!