View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 03:45 AM   #3
Sweet Apple
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadabug View Post
I can only speak for myself, but my two get along great together. They play with each other, sleep together on the same bed and I don't know what I would do without both of them. Jada was an only furbutt for just about 3 months and DH was the one who wanted to get her a sibling. I couldn't believe it, because he wasn't sure about getting a small dog when I told him about Jada. We just love having two. They are so much fun.
Hi Michelle...it's always nice to hear from you...It seems everyone always says it's better w/two, than one...I guess I just don't want to do anything to upset Apple...She's been with me over 10 months now (she's just over a year old) and she's such a sweet little girl...But I work, and I absolutely hate leaving her by herself...She probably sleeps most of the time, but when I leave, she seems very very sad...On my days off, I spend every waking minute w/her, and she loves it!!! Anyway, I hope I haven't waited too long to get another...I do think she needs a little brother...Hope all is well w/u and yours...blessings Michelle...
Sweet Apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!