View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 03:48 PM   #9
redvalaria
Senior Yorkie Talker

you know, there are horror stories about everything...if every time there was a news story about a kid or dog being injured, I would have made everyone in my house walk around in bubble wrap and never leave the house....

yes, yorkies are terrors when it comes to other dogs some times...my little guy has no idea how small he is. But, I wouldn't trade the interaction Hamish and Phanom had (even with the 150lb. weight difference) for anything in the world. Phantom only had 8 years on this earth, and I am so glad he spent 6 of them with Hamish. They were absolutely the best of pals....and as for Fergus, well, Dante plays with him when he thinks we aren't looking, and its the most touching thing I have ever seen.

Do freak accidents happen? sure. Do we stop living because of them? no. Otherwise we would never drive in a car, fly in a plane, eat sushi, put up a christmas tree or venture out of the house at all.

Mardelin, your dogs are beautiful, but I am sure glad my breeder trusted MY instincts about MY dogs and let me have little Fergus. He has made me happier than anything in years...my oldest son went to college and started calling F his "replacement" all summer. And he was sort of right! I would do anything for my dogs.....including letting them be dogs....
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!