View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 05:20 PM   #6
Stitches29
My Little Magwad

Quote:
Originally Posted by rengaw
Help! My new baby Gracie (she weights 2lbs) will not leave my cairn terrier (he weighs 16lbs) alone. We just brought Gracie home on Sunday. I know it's not been very long, but Max (our cairn) seems to want to be friends, but Gracie will not stop biting at him. I'm afraid she's going to get hurt, and I hate that they can't both be out at the same time; I don't want anyone to be jealous to mad at me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

My big dogs are Austrailian Cattle Dogs (60 lb heelers). Maggie thinks she is as big as they are. She climbs all over them and even bites their lips. They don't have a problem with it at all. When they get their fill of her, they will put their paw on her to hold her down. She wiggles free and attacks again. Sometimes it is MAGGIE that gets too rough. That is when one of the bigger dogs will growl and even snap. Maggie will bow down and stop being such a pest. When she was very young, we had to remind the big dogs to be gentle, she was as baby. I do belive they are thinking "Baby My Hind End".
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!