View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 10:36 AM   #1
deeogie
YT Addict

Default Need Advice for Lucky.....Please!!!!

I figured I will get more responses here because it's the first place everyone reads!!
It's about Lucky...His eyes has been watery for some time now, in my opinion, more than I would call normal. I am feeding him TOTW for maybe 4 mths now, so I don't think that's it. I am checking his eyes many times through the day and there is absolutely nothing in them! Not for me to see anyway! They don't seem to be bothering him at all....not a bit! They bother me more...lol
I keep them clean with a cloth rinsed with warm water and I dry them from tears many times through the day. What I am wondering about is sometimes when I wipe them instead of them being just clear fluid it sometimes had a pinkish tint to the tears. Ii don't know if it's from the staining on his eyes or the actual tears! It looks like he is constantly crying...lol other than the wet eyes he is full of energy and his poop is normal, he has no change in appitite! I am at a loss for solutions ....I have just about every book that's been written on Yorkie Care and health issues....the only thing I am gathering from the reading is a problem with his Tear Lakes being too small causing an overflow! I have been doing the ACV in his water for 3 days now....if there's no change soon I am going to take him to the vet!!

Any advice would be very helpful~ Thanks so much.......

Last edited by deeogie; 11-20-2009 at 10:39 AM.
deeogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!