View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 02:15 PM   #9
TOY
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I ordered a deer antler for Taffy from

www.petfooddirect.com (They are spelled antlerz in case you want to search for them. Guess they thought the deer had a copyright on the real spelling...LOL)

She chewed on it for a bit. She still appears to prefer paper and/or cardboard as evidenced daily (if not hourly) by our living room floor.

She received some Himalayan chews for her birthday and has chewed on them a little bit each day but I know she holds them in very high esteem. She moves them daily from where she has hidden them going through her little whimpering "where? where? where?" routine EVERY DAY. It is so comical. Evidently she treasures them so much that she is afraid that my husband or I will steal them when she isn't looking. (I promise you that if she sees us watching or if we comment aloud to each other, she will move them!)

When we don't comment, she is just as liable to leave them in the middle of the floor after she has nosed "invisible" dirt over them to better hide them. I've seen her hide her mini carrots this way but not with the same determination and pattern she exhibits for these Himalayan chews...LOL

Did I remember to mention that there were three or four of these in the package and she goes through the whimper-whimper-hide-cover routine with EACH one every day. I probably shouldn't have given all of them to her at once but honestly she was so cute and comical with the first one that I just kept on giving them to see her "performance" ... defnitely Oscar worthy!

Last edited by TOY; 11-19-2009 at 02:16 PM.
TOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!