View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 08:18 PM   #1
Lolli_lah
YT Addict

Default Pre-op (spay) advice

We will be going in for Lolli's spay soon and would like to know besides a general "check-up", what should I request to have done for Lolli? Some people when speaking on spay/neuter surgery say you should have a blood panel done, is that necessary or just if some symptoms of something are present? Is there anything else I should consider? Thank you!

Hopefully we can get all of this done, we just had to shell out a lot of finances for a funeral and on top of that in FL they just passed some new law that if your dog is not spay or neutered and not licensed it will cost more to get them licensed if not fixed (they will be able to catch people who do not register their dog/cat/ferret through the rabies vaccinations as they are also required by law and you will be required to purchase a license WITH the vaccinations or the vet is required by law to report that you did not purchase a license), active in 2010, so we have to be sure to do this before the new year. Really bad timing too, since Christmas and all. So hopefully we can do this in a reasonable amount of budget.

I was researching some of the links in the sticky for vet bill assistance but I don't think I really qualify for any of it.

Last edited by Lolli_lah; 11-18-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Lolli_lah is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!