View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 03:44 PM   #12
PamBellaJagShy
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
Hi Pam,

I hope you don't mind my jumping in here. I agree with Kristena on her head. Her ear set is a bit eastie westie and her ears appear to be on the taller side. From the pic by pool side, her tail set does appear to be low, and that is judging from the picture.....if it is low, then it may very well affect her rear......and movement.
LOL I suppose I should have trimmed her ears before our impromptu photo session. LOL We went to conformation class last night. Tim Robbins watched her moved, checked her bite and topline. He said definately bring her back. Here are a few more of her. She has the straightest topline of all my dogs. She is in my photo album and you can see it's very staight. She was standing on a wobbly table as I held her tail with one hand and the camera with the other. She has never even been on a table. She was scared to death , Poor baby. Then we went outside where I chased her with the camera.. she wasn't pleased with our day at all. She is avoiding me still. I'm going to have our club members take a look at her next week. In the mean time I'm going to continue to work with her. I believe the lack of furnishings make her face very prominent. I'm not counting her out yet.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!