View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 02:36 PM   #10
PamBellaJagShy
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo916 View Post
Her coat is gorgeous--no question about that. It looks very similar to my little ones coat and if grows anything like his, she'll be fully coated in a flash if you take care of it.

How is her front/back and movement?

Donna is right...its SOOO hard to evaluate without putting your hands on the dog!

I was looking for a pic of a head to show you what I was talking about but this is all I could find. The muzzle needs to be at a 90* angle from the stop.

If she's got everything else and a little attitude that will go a long way
I see what you talking about with the muzzle. I was at conformation class and Tim told me that she looked good and she did pretty good her first time in the ring. Her furnishing are pretty beat up so her muzzle shows even more. I hope with some coat care I'll have more to work with in the front. Her muzzle won't look as noticable with some furnishings and a topknot pulled forward. But she really moves well, her tail is up when she walks. She just has a small muzzle too. Sort of a fox face. She really needs that hair around her face. But I definately need to watch her. The coat is definately pure silk.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!