View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 02:18 PM   #7
PamBellaJagShy
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynn View Post
I love her blue and tan also and I think she's going to have fabulous color and nice size, however, I agree with Bravo on the face and looks to me maybe alittle low tail set but I'd hang on to see how she develops. Her topline is good as I can see but I'd worry more about the tail set. Of course this is from a picture not in person. Hard to judge from a picture and not be able to have hands on

Donna
Hey Donna,
Girl, I haven't talk to you.....I won't be showing Stryker. I lost his bite. I was SICK...seriously just sick. It went south as he was growing and just 2 top teeth set back behind the lower. The Vet dentist said it would not get better. I was so upset. Barbara Gillis helped me place him with a family as a pet. He will be living with a Doctor and his wife. I did get a nice boy from Canada, I hope to show him as soon as I get his papers.

But this little girl is really coming along nicely. I am going to have to watch her. So far not to bad.
Pam
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!