View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 06:35 AM   #1
bkasanoff
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Hi - I'm the one who's not a cartoonist...

My name is Bruce, and two months ago - along with my friend Jim George - we started posting one cartoon a day at DrawtheDog.com. I'm writing now to introduce myself and ask for your help.

Our daily cartoons are black and white, but every Saturday we post a full color cartoon that captures the essence of a breed. In a few weeks, we want to feature a Yorkie, but first we need your input.

Here are some examples of what Jim has done for other breeds. Notice - I hope - how the pose captures the spirit and personality of that breed:

Lab: Lab - a full color Draw the Dog cartoon inspired by hundreds of Lab stories
Golden: Golden - a full color Draw the Dog cartoon inspired by 194 Golden Retriever tales (approximately)
Dane: Dane - a full color Draw the Dog cartoon inspired by hundreds of Dane stories
GSD: GSD - a full color Draw the Dog cartoon inspired by countless German Shepherd stories

It would be great if you could share your suggestions and photos here. I'll be watching every post, and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. What we really need to know is: what makes Yorkies different than other dogs?

When you stop by don't miss these two Yorkie cartoons:

Yorkies - a Draw the Dog cartoon inspired by Yorkies and Yankees
Good Boy -a Draw the Dog inspired by Jesse and Benji of Boca Raton, FL
bkasanoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!