View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 09:45 AM   #46
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbon View Post
Aww, thank you Cindy! I actually didn't see this thread for almost 2 weeks - until MaryKay spotted it and told me about him - I don't know how I missed it. When I did see it (& him), I fell in love instantly. I don't know how I got lucky enough to find him.

Wendy has been so great to work with. She answered every one of my million questions and put up with me e-mailing her every time I though of something else. Maddox arrived already used to being held and loved on, and maybe just a little bit spoiled. And he is even more beautiful in person, which I didn't think would be possible. He really is going to be a gorgeous little man.

The gang is adjusting. Chelsea (even though she was spayed at 6 months) has a big maternal streak in her and she's already started looking out for the newbie. Murphy is very jealous and just growls at him. Tate is thrilled to have someone littler than him and the two of them are having a blast playing together. I think he's the perfect addition to our little family!

Sorry for going on & on. Can you tell I'm already in love with my new baby?
Nawww .... what fool would think you were crazy about him....mememememe

Now you have to save $$$ for the new camera...

What does hubby say?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!