View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 08:06 AM   #1
Lilyshuman
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Question sneezing/cough need advice

Ok Mia has had these inverted sneeze "type" fits for a week. She does a little cough thing too. It started late late last Monday night. First thing Tuesday morning I took her to the vet. Of course she wouldn't do it there. So they checked her out and sent her home to be monitored. We also got a blood panel done (it turned out amazing). She continued on the next day so we took her back and she stayed there all afternoon for observation. The vet said he think's she may have a kind of a "cold" is the way he explained it. She is on wet food and I have been trying to video tape the episodes with no luck. She has water "like" liquid coming out of her nose when she does a real sneeze. I'm worried because she still seems like she's suffering.

She is still playing and eating fine, but I think it is so strange it just started one day. There are no new cleaners/detergents etc... in our house.

The vet offered a general antibiotic if I want but I don't know if we should get it for her. she is 4 months and 3.3 lb.

Sorry about the long message but I would sure love some advice!!!
Thanks
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!