Thread: Not again
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 05:48 AM   #1
LisaNRuby
Yorkie Yakker

Cry Not again

I don't know if anyone remembers my posts about my Ruby this past August. She had a mast cell tumor removed from her shoulder and is now on a holistic treatment called Neoplasene. She has been doing pretty good. However, on Saturday I noticed that she was licking and biting the front of her left leg. When I checked it out I saw three places, two red bumps and one brown one. I have not seen them before. I comb her everyday and check her all over. I am so worried that this could be another tumor or tumors. I have an appt to take her to see the vet today and I am terrified of what she might tell me. I just don't know if I can put her through another surgery to have them removed. The bleeding was awful and the recovery time long. What really scares me is that the vet said in August that this very thing could happen if the cancer had metastasized. What happens if she has these tumors pop up all the time? How can I keep putting her through these surgeries and treatments? She is my sweet baby and I am literally sick to my stomach just thinking about it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!