Thread: Frustrated...
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 05:19 PM   #1
CouversMom
and Khloe Mae's too!
Donating Member

Default Frustrated...

Sometimes I wish I was not an informed pet owner...

I have a friend who has a female pug and a male bichon frise (both from PetLand...) and I asked her several months ago if she was going to spay her pug to prevent puppies. She told me that she was going to let them have puppies, and I was of course frustrated. I explained to her that here could be complications, and tried not to be rude about it.

So of course, after several months... the pug got pregnant. She then posts on Facebook asking people if they have experience with pregnant dogs. She didn't even bother to do any research! So the poor thing finally has her puppies, but continues to act weird throughout the night, so my friend thinks that she might have a puppy stuck. This happened today, so she of course does not want to take the dog to the emergency vet because of the cost so she calls the mobile vet. They end up going in for a c-section and find that there is not a puppy like they expected, so they spay her (the ONLY smart decision she made...)

So she calls me today to tell me this, and I am so upset. How could she think that this was a good idea? I just do not understand...

I wish more people had a clue... she could have lost her dog because of her selfish desire to have puppies.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!