View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 04:22 PM   #1
PenelopePup
YT Addict

Default Yorkie was killed by Greyhound.

I just heard this yesterday. A poor yorkie was killed by a greyhound this week at Swift Run Dog Park in Ann Arbor MI. I was just there last weekend with my daughter and her dogs. There we two separate enclosers for the big dogs and little dogs. From what I heard the yorkie was in the big dog encloser. I also heard the greyhound wasn't being vicious, it just was annoyed, but this is all hearsay, not firsthand. I did read a bit about it on Craigslist, but there wasn't anything in the AA papers. I also know someone is trying to take up a collection for the poor Yorkie owner...
Here is the info I found on craigslist.
LOOKING FOR MOTHER OF MADISON-YORKIE (ann arbor-swift run dog park)

Date: 2009-11-11, 7:36PM EST
Reply to: marniglovinsky@yahoo.com [Errors when replying to ads?]

Looking for the mother of Madison, who died Thursday Nov. 10th, after an attack by a black and white greyhound at Swift Run Dog Park. I would like to do some type of donation for you in order to either pay for vet bills incrude, possibly eventually a new puppy, or a memorial for Madison. I am horribly horribly sorry about your loss. I am the owner of Brutis, a well known goer of Swift Run. We have been attending less due to there being several attacks on other dogs as well as, humans, hence we may not even know eachother, but I am still aware and upset about your loss and would like to do something, since I am aware that you did not get the owner of the dog that attacked yours information, hence Madison recieves no justice. All of us at the park, who are aware of what happened are very sorry for your loss, and are shocked and upset about the incident as well. Please don't let this stop you from coming to the park in the future. Again we are all sorryfor your loss.
My contact info is Marni @ 734-972-6252
Any others with information on this dog and her mother are welcome to call...I would really like to send her something from all of us.

I have the right to remain silent, but not the ability!
PenelopePup is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!