1. Your name - Rachel Riley

2. Your city, state: Knoxville, TN

3. Your phone number: 865 591 0015

4. Your email address: yorkiekiss@gmail.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 1 baby boy

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): 3.7.09

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 8 months

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: Mom 5 LBs, Dad 4 LBs

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: about 4.5 lbs.

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC ONLY

11. Price: $575

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: Now, can hold until Christmas

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: Willing, but prefer to hand deliver.

14. Any additional information you want to add:

This is my second time posting "Benson" for sale. I haven't had time to aggressively find him his forever home. Circumstances have changed in my family, and so I've lowered his price and am hoping someone great will want to take him home with them! He has a gorgeous black and tan coat that is easy to manage. He has a loving, playful personality and good around all people and other animals. Has a special interest for cats. Enjoying bathing and being blow dried! (Well, maybe just tolerates it ...) We've been working on his potty pads and is doing a pretty good job. Obviously will need some more work.

His daddy comes from Heavenly Yorkies show kennel in Indiana, and his mom's lines are from the Yorkmont show kennel in Atlanta. He's got UMPTEEN champions in his lines! I am expecting his final weight to be somewhere about 5.5 lbs full grown. (Could be a candidate to carry on his awesome lines, but breeding rights are not sold to just anyone, and there is a fee for exclusive breeding rights. )

Benson will come with a health guarantee, microchip, neuter contract and puppy kit. I have several references if you would like them. I am willing to hold until Christmas. A Deposit for Benson will be $250. If you are interested in him, please let me know! Thank you! Pictures are in the links below:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...no/benson1.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...no/benson2.jpg
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!