View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 08:09 AM   #4
BrookeB676
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorsmomma
Sorry, I know I'm on a posting rampage here but I was wondering if anyone had heard of these food bands. Apparently they are all organic but I have never heard of them. Have you?
Castor & Pollux
FarMore
Halo
Merrick
Nature's Variety
Natural Balance
Northwest Naturals
N-R-G
Old Mother Hubbard
Pepperdogz
Wysong
Timberwolf
Raw Advantage
Primal Pet Foods

All of those brands are really great and I have heard of most! We use the Nature's Variety Raw Diet (their dry food is excellent also) and the Flint River Ranch Dry Dog Food. Mine also love the natural balance rolls (their dry food is another one of my favorites for my 3) and I use the rolls as treats. Its like a little sausage and you can slice small pieces, awesome for training. Occasionally mine will get the "wing-a-ling" canned food by Merrick, which they like a lot. Merrick's dry food is also supposed to be a dog's favorite. Old Mother Hubbard makes wellness, which is a popular food. If I remember correctly, Wysong isnt the greatest compared to some of the others, and pepperdogz- never heard of that. If I were looking to switch again after my research and what I have tried, Id probably choose Natural balance, nature's variety, merrick, and old mother hubbard (wellness). Those are the most widely sold nationally in terms of natural foods.
BrookeB676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!