View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 03:56 PM   #8
ChantalB
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemy View Post
Definitely not too late. Why don't you come out to the show this weekend? I'm showing Razzle at the National Specialty on Saturday. Trillium Dog Club at the Skyway Center just at Dixon Rd and Skyway/Attwell Drive. Easy to get to - very near Airport. Just take Carlingview to Dixon and Turn Right go about a mile and you will see Skyway Drive on your rightl. Looks like a good turnout - plus there will be vendors there that sell Yorkie papers and elastic bands.

His full name is Rigair Sir Razzle Dazzle and he is showing in the 12-18 month class - Sweepstakes - Regular Show - and the Specialty.

If you want to send me an email and I can give you more details and my cell phone number.

Gail n Razzle in Ontario
I was at the Trilium show and Friday and Saturday. I wonder if we got introduced? I was there fallowing and trying to talk too all of you,Yorkie show breeder/handler. I am so very thankful for all the information I got from so many nice breeders and handlers. I was there to learned and I really did. I still have a long way to go...

It was a great first experience and i am planning to go to as many dog show as possible to really understand the standard of the yorkshire Terriers. It was wonderful to see all those GERGEOUS yorkie!!!!. I

Rigair's dogs are gorgeous and I have been watching the site and advertisements pictures with great admiration for for a long time now!

All the best and see you at the next dog show.
ChantalB is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!