View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 03:46 PM   #57
Mybabe4me
YT 500 Club Member

I am looking at these pics and OMG do they bring back memories of Babybear when he was having pain before he broke his neck.. Please Tell the vet that you do not think his diagonses is right and you want to look further into AAI/AAS.. This baby looks like she is in so much pain.. Which is not a good thing.. Please if you bring her home treat her like a litte china doll until you get to see the other doc. her little neck is what is causing her to yelp if it is AAI/AAS. IT is because the vertebra are pinching the spinal cord..That is when Babybear woud yelp I didn't know what was wrong.. he would yelp for no reason but he would want you to rub his neck he would put it in your hand to rub even if you didn't want to... This baby needs to see a Neurologist as soon as you can get the referral and please if you have your baby home for the weekend keep her calm and no playing.. keep her on the steroids but don't forget these will decrease the swelling in the spinal cord and will make your baby feel better.. you baby is not better.. it is like putting a bandage on a broken bone.. so keep her calm. this is from a AAI/AAS mom that has gone through a lot with my Babybear.. Please if you have time go to Dog profile for Wheelie Boy Babybear® , a male Yorkshire Terrier and read Babybear's diary.. You will then see why I am stressing keep her calm..
Please keep us updated.. I will be watching this thread for updates..
Prayers going out to your little one.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!