View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 10:10 AM   #3
Pamp81
Yorkie Talker

This one is the Life Protection also (for small breeds), and Sunny doesn't seem to like it either. But then, we have had trouble getting her to eat any kibble (We just got her almost 2 weeks ago, and she was a puppy mill rescue. She is PRECIOUS.) We mixed some egg with it, and she gobbled it up! We tried the Royal yorkie food before that, but she kept pooing that day about 3 times very close together (one time was inside the house. And she seemed extremely gassy. ) So I switched to the Blue. At Petsmart, the choices aren't fantastic I guess, but Petsmart is close, so we tend to go there. I hope the Blue is a good choice. I also hope she'll eat some without the egg!
Pam P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weneebug View Post
I just bought a bag of the Blue Life Protection formula last week but Harley doesn't seem to really like it. He will eat it if I mix a wet food in but still doesn't act like he is fond of it. I guess I'll be switching again. I haven't seen anything on the Life Protection formula or the one you mentioned. I'm assuming they are good because the Blue Chicken and Rice is rated high. Sorry I'm not much help.
Pamp81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!