View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 08:26 AM   #11
Mom to Hot Rod
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisann View Post
Hi....well I tried the tin foil the other day..and guess what...Dustie got hold of it and started tearing it up..he just loved it...so that idea was out the window then. But he has got longish legs...and I am scared he will do some damage to himself...He just seems to love getting high up...I tell him No..he jumps down...I turn my back..he goes back up there...I have started shutting the doors to the rooms where the Sofas and Chairs are..but as soon as they are open..off he goes again...I think he sees it as a game...!!!

He definately has a mind of his own...this one.. All my other Yorkies in the past at 8 months old...did as they were told..but not Dustie...He just does things his way..when he wants too...the little monkey

Chris x
well, the next suggestions for the little booger is to join him! If he is determined to go up there and jump, can you put a ramp or stairs? I know that this might not be in your decorating scheme but hopefully this will prevent broken limbs.

Maggie now jumps up on my guest bedroom bed and has gotten stuck up there. I actually video taped her one morning. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I have that part of the room gated off now. Best of luck.
Mom to Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!