View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 09:04 PM   #1
DAWN01886
Yorkie Yakker

Cry so frustrated, what am I doing wrong??

Hi I am so worried, it seems like once a week my lil Izzy throws up. He is then back to normal and seems fine for days, then it happens again? He's been to the vet, had all kinds of tests run two weeks ago when he kept throwing up and had a fever, they gave him a shot and had me keep him hydrated. After a bland diet, he was back to normal. But now it's once a week or once every 10 days?? I'm worried am I over-feeding him? No one, meaning the vets, can give me an idea exactly how much I should be feeding him? but then I feel his ribs and get scared that he's not eating enough? how often should he have treats? how often & how much should I be feeding a 4lb 2yr old male Yorkie? I feel dumb for asking but the reason I dont know for sure is, Izzy was given to me only back in June of this year. I haven't had him since he was a puppy. I get so aggravated b/c I am on a tight budget and the vet's charge me so much just to give me no advice. I spend at least once a week scared to death about him, I am starting to make myself a wreck...I am so stressed over the thought of losing him b/c of this, I am crying as I type this. Please someone help me with some answers...

P.S. some have told me they free-feed their Yorkie..that is not an option for me b/c he would eat everything in the bowl, hungry or not.

thanks in advance for your support and help...

Last edited by DAWN01886; 11-12-2009 at 09:06 PM.
DAWN01886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!