Thread: YT abuse
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 01:12 PM   #1
TyraandMrJ
YT Addict

Default YT abuse

I got this email from a YT member who is emailing people from here to get you to buy real estate. WHAT THE HECK! How do I stop this person from emailing my personel email account. USING YT!

To My Dear YorkieTalk Friends,

Newton’s Third Law of Motion states a very simple fact: for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. You might be wondering what physics has to do with buying or selling real estate…and the answer is this: to get results, you have to generate results.

As an agent with the number one firm in New York, Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate, I won’t rest on my laurels – you deserve the best service available, and that is exactly what I will provide for you. I will aggressively generate the results you deserve!

For every one of my customers, I demonstrate a level of commitment, dedication and motivation in order to provide genuinely exceptional results. It’s my job to get you the best arrangement possible – and that’s what you’ll receive!

Through my expertise in the Manhattan real estate market and coupled with my aggressive negotiating skills, you can be assured that you will receive the best service possible when it comes to buying, selling or renting!

I look forward to getting acquainted with you and answering any questions that you may have. You can find extensive information in regard to my services and my resources on my Web site at Prudential Douglas Elliman - New York Real Estate, Manhattan Real Estate, Long Island Real Estate, Hamptons Real Estate , or feel free to call me directly.

Sincerely,
Lea Caprice
(MissPinkBarbie)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!