Thread: Christmas Angel
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 04:26 PM   #5
Owned by Fiona
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj125 View Post
Aww that is so kind of you! Thank You for reminding us about this. I hadn't heard it called a Christmas Angel (but I like it) I've just thought of it as "paying it forward". Either way - it's a nice thing to do. Thanks again!
I don't know why I called him a Christmas angel. I was thinking of that country song that came out a few years ago. Don't know who sings it or what it is called, I just remember it talking about the people around us being angels in disguise. The lady with dark sunglasses in the hall, the little girl with a disease on tv and it says what if they are angels. Who knows maybe there are angels among us and we are given little test here and there. I didn't do well on this one but maybe I will be a little more aware next time. It would be nice if I could help others recognize there angels. The world might become a little bit better place! Isn't that a nice thought! I remember thinking at first that he must be on drugs or something. That is not the way I want to view the world but I thought it anyway. I hope he did find someone who could or would help.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!