View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 04:10 PM   #5
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingmyyorkies View Post
I went up onto Youtube and checked out the videos regarding reverse sneezing, kennel cough and collapsed trachea and the sound was not the same. I Googled it and came up with snorting. He is snorting and that is what's causing the "goose" sound. He started doing this a couple of months ago and I attributed it to allergies. I lived in California, but have since moved to Florida and the little guy is still snorting. Can the vet prescribe something to prevent the snorting?
Hmm...if none of those videos seem similar...then I think I'd be concerned as to what this really is - do you have a way to capture it on video like your phone or your camera or a video camera? It could be related to allergies yes, but it's really hard to say. A visit to the vet would probably be good...w/ video even better. I don't think the vet would prescribe much until a diagnosis was clear...?

I watch the pollen in my area as my Marcel has pollen issues...I watch at pollen.com - and they can send you daily emails for your zip code, if you're a geek like me .

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!