View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 08:06 AM   #12
TammyJM
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
Mary's recipe is the best, all my girls loved it. I have never had mine to stay in the fridge long either, they love it.
I agree!! We tried EVERYTHING to get Livi to eat after having her puppies and absolutely nothing worked. The one and ONLY thing that we could convince her to eat was that pudding. I asked the vet about her only eating this and he said it was fine.....her eating was the important thing. She lovessssss that pudding!!

Good luck with her whelping. Is this her first...your first? Livi's litter in June was her first so I understand the nervousness. I am sure that you have done your research so I don't need to tell you, but just because I am a nervous nelly, I will anyway ....have your vet's number written where you can find it at all times and be prepared for just about anything to happen. I am not trying to worry you....just have all your ducks in a row because emotions run high when that time is actually there and it's easy to forget things. We did have to take Livi in for an emergency c-section and I was glad that I did not have to search for the vet number during that time.

Give that sweet momma a pat-pat for me. Keep us posted.

Tammy

Last edited by TammyJM; 11-11-2009 at 08:10 AM.
TammyJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!