View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #1
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Default Pretty Brothers Need Loving Homes

These are not my dogs.

Pretty Brothers Need Loving Homes

Pretty Brothers Need Loving Homes (London)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-11-10, 6:06PM EST
Reply to: comm-vurdv-1460289923@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took two yorkie brother in about 2 months ago. The lady that had bought them said she got them froma breeder in KY and she was told they would be tiny. I think she was so upset with their size that she kept them crated alot. they are about 10 lbs.My girls have worked with them in the last couple months and they are doing great. They bounce around you with such excitement and take their front legs like they trying to wave? Don't know what to call it, but its cute! The one with both ears down is a real sweetheart, he will lay down for you to pick him up, the other little boys make you get him most of the time. I would say if you have time to spend one on one with either of these boys they will be awesome lap dogs. I am asking $100 each to cover grooming, feed ,shots and worming. I just took these pictures ,I will not take more, I am very busy and don't have time to waste if your not serious,

They have used the potty pads but do better going outside. They are not neut. yet
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!