View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 02:49 PM   #39
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi2009 View Post
Mommy had no idea I had this in me. I go potty on the training pads. I eat the food she gives me. I was the perfect little princess. She took me to dog parks and montlhy yorkie meet-ups with playdates. She told me that I was the love of her life and her longest relationship. There was no mention of anyone else joining us EVER. So...just to share a new trick...I pulled all the rubber stoppers off all the door stopper, then I make that annoying spring "Boinnnnngggg" noise just for good measure when she tries to watch TV. And I like to shove my toys between the couch cushions to have an excuse to dig a hole in her couch to match the carpet. I should have been an interior decorater...and soon Mommy will learn she should have stayed single!
Oh, I forgot about the boooiiiinnnggg game! I love that game! You get extra points if you can get the whole boingy thing out of the wall, then play and throw it around! If you can throw it at the right angle it really flys! You can try to knock some pictures and stuff off the coffee table. I think you should put in your signature! I love it!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!