View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 09:31 AM   #3
viviansnickers
Snick&Viv= BFF
Donating Member

Smile

Hi Mags!!! I don't have an opinion but I will tell you Snick LOVES and goes BANANAS over the Primal we are now feeding. Yes, he did go bonkers when I 1st started NV as well but as you know, he just decided to stop liking it. I think it was b/c he started associating NV with his nasty meds he was taking (rimadyl.)

The difference in appearance is quite drastic I must say. The Primal looks like ground up meat and fruit/veggies. I don't know, Nv always looked like a cube of "stuff" to me. Also Primal's bone is finely ground up, NV would sometimes have bone chips and Snick would leave them in his plate and sometimes eat them.

Nv and Primal both have many flavors (just saw that NV came out with Bison.) Primal has interesting flavors like Quail and Turkey with Sardines.

I also know Primal ONLY makes Raw diets. There is something I like about that. They believe raw is the only way to go.

I think both companies are great. I am thrilled Snick loves his raw again, I was scared when he refused his NV that he would not eat raw again. I even had to start warming it up a but for him to eat it when he refuses the NV. He eats the Primal cold out of the fridge.

xoxoxox-
Snick & Viv
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!