View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 07:09 AM   #1
Riprustykay09
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Unlove Lost my baby boy, Rusty, of 14 yrs yesterday. November 9, 2009 we miss you rusty

I came home and he was laying on the floor, id rather not tell all the other details of what i saw, but i was devastated, shocked, horrified, heartbroken, so many emotions. My mother, I and my boyfriend rushed him to the emergency vet, and they said he was in and out of conciousness, and they had him on valum so he was in alot pain. We didnt want him to continue suffering, so my mom made the decision to get him put to sleep. We spent the last precious moments with him before and during and a little after the euthanization. It is by far the most heartwrenching moment of my life, and it was so hard to let go. My family and I made Rusty part of the family when i was 4 and im now 18, he was 14. I miss him very much, and im sure this wound wont ever completely heal, but I do have some peace knowing that he's in a better place and hes okay. What i wouldnt give for one more sloppy, slobbery kiss, or one more minute of him licking the tears off of my face, or just to see him playing. I love him and he'll forever have every broken piece of my heart. We love and miss you so very much Rusty, rest in peace sweet baby boy.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (55.0 KB, 141 views)
Riprustykay09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!