View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #1
ZoeSirasMom
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default My Yorkie Has No Teeth

I am writing this in dispair, because 2 weeks ago, my Zoe had all her teeth taken out. About a year & a half ago, I had 6 teeth removed & then the rest were taken out 2 weeks ago, when I brought her in for a cleaning. I thought she may need a few more out, but I was shocked when they called to say that all should be taken out. She was a real trooper after having them all out. She slept well, took her meds (liquid drops) & was back to playing with in 2 days.
The problem now is.....her tongue is hanging out on the right side of her mouth...all the time & she wont use the other side of her mouth. I tried to get her to put her tongue on the other side with a treat & she wont. I have looked inside & all looks normal. The same as the other side.....So does anyone have experience with this?? Will she look like this forever? I have an appointment with my Vet on Wednesday....but I thought this forum would be the place to get some straight answers. Looking forward to your responces .....I think??!

One upset Yorkie Mom

Join today and remove this ad!