Thread: need some help?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 07:18 AM   #3
star28c
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom to Hot Rod View Post
Oh I am so sorry that you are faced with this decision. I know that you love little Cody so much. I know what it is to go back to work and leave these little boogers alone. I had to go back to working outside the home full time for the for the first time in Hot Rod's life, it was and still very hard on him and me. He runs to the door so I can take him with me.

They do sleep most of the time that you are away. Is there any person that you can have come by and check up on him? A neighbor? Do you and hubby work the exact same hours? or is there some times that you can take turns getting home at different times? I wish you the best of luck. I hope this works out for you and Cody. Hugs.
well my husband hrs very each week i never know when hes needed at work.
so i cant depend on him or plan my hrs around his.. as for me because i am new i'm getting all type of crazy hrs..as for having someone check on him i have no family member tha lives close enogh to just drop by in check on him they as well work durning the day.. which is why i am seeking other options for coby...thanks for your concern.. i truly am hoping thngs will change and get better..
star28c is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!