Thread: need some help?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 06:00 AM   #1
star28c
No Longer a Member

Unhappy need some help?

HI i just want too let everyone know i had too look for work
and just work this past week, due too financial problems..
things have been pretty bad in our house whole, due too financal issues.. me and the husband have been at end's.. i am on my feet all day
we both work stressful job's and require too put in 50 hrs extra during the holiday''s seasons.. Cobys home most of the time now during the day alone he's insecure due too being ship off from the breeder at and young age he requires so much attention which he was getting, while i was at home during the day.. now that i am at work.. when at home all i can do is jump right in the bad after my daughter fed.. i feel bad
for him.. in the last couple of weeks before i started work i did notice he was eating poop.... he still will if nt watch after he has and BM..
We have look for other options. sitters for him..at the moment its too much for our budget.. so we need your support direction us in
a great place, home for him.. we dont want too keep in home alone..
all day by him self. he need extra love, care it's crule, too not offer that too him...by leaving him alone for most of the day..Cobys still young at 14 week's old now mybe if this is taking care of now it will be easy for us and coby too end this now.. it hurt me too do this but i am thinking of what can happen in the long run.. its more important he gets love attention..
he needs' a great idea home for him would beand at home parent, or a home with other dog, dogs he can interact with so he's not alone.. Cobys in great health, shaping up too be on the big size, around 6 12 to 7 lbs..
We dont ship..he was already ship that was too much for him i will not put him through this again.. we spent a good amount on him we are asking for 1,000 for him but will be will to go to 900.00 we cant take less then this in our finacial situation as we all know yorkies are high price dogs..
thank you please get back too me any help would help thank

Last edited by star28c; 11-09-2009 at 06:03 AM.
star28c is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!