View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 05:47 AM   #1
BaxtersMommy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Switched to Washable potty pads!

So, I bought some washables from Ryan (RDB911). Great quality and price! But, I was still using the disposables in their crate at night. They would destroy them and they would only go once on the pad, and because I was asleep, they would just poo on their bed because they didnt want to go back to a dirty pad. They were still having accidents on the carpet, it is like they got to where they didnt want to use the disposable pads. I started using the washables ONLY last week and it has done wonders.

The kids have made a 190!! They are using the washable pads, ALL THE TIME! One thing I noticed is they confused a near by rug with a potty pad because it is about the same size and thickness. So, I pulled up that rug. They still go outside, but when they are in the house I have a pad in the living room and they go to the pad without hesitation. Before, they would just pee where they wanted. I just wanted to share this with everyone because if you are having problems with the disposable pads you might try them on washable pads. Don't give up on Pads completely.

I just re-ordered 6 more from Ryan & can't wait to receive them!!

Has anyone else had similar experiences where the washable pads made something click in their little minds?

Last edited by BaxtersMommy; 11-08-2009 at 05:49 AM.
BaxtersMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!