View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 10:24 PM   #1
robin crews
Yorkie Talker

Default Hello Yorkie Lovers; update from robin

Hello Yorkie Lovers! Hope everyone is having a wonderful fall. The weather here is so nice.

Wanted to let those of you that have been following my case against Kim Hinkle of my elegant paws in Sacramento,Ca know that I have also contacted the commonwealth Atty. for my area pertaining to this mess!

Last Wed., I sent in my packet of information to the BBB of California.
I also spoke to our counties commonwealth Atty. and he requested that I send him a packet as well. He said he would look over everything and get back to me.

This Commonwealth Atty. and my Atty. know one another and will be working together concerning this matter.

The paperwork I sent in to the BBB as well as to the Commonwealth Atty. consisted of:

My response to Kims' response to the BBB (which was full of lies! SHOCK)
The 2 emails Kim had sent to me concerning these 2 dogs, stating full-rights, as well as pictures of both dogs.
Copies of the money orders where I sent Kim the full $4000.00.
A copy I recieved from the post office that was the tracking/confirm with Kims signature and addy confirming she had recieved my money.
And a copy of the last letter my Atty. sent to Kim dated Oct. 27(which informs Kim that unless he hears from her on or before Nov. 2, 2009 that we will proceed with both federal criminal charges and a civil case against her for theft, fraud, etc.)

Of course, I haven't heard from Kim and don't expect too, but am looking forward to seeing her in the court room.

Will keep all of you informed as I continue with this process.
Truly;
Robin Crews
robin crews is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!