View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 06:35 PM   #20
mnewco
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikis2 View Post
Wow I can't believe you said that without knowing anything about this family or child. I have been selling yorkie's for many years and I have had special needs children insist they want a Yorkie. They seem to like an animal they can cuddle and pick up. When you see these children bond with these puppies it is the most wonderful moment in the world. It makes me thank my lucky stars everyday to be able to give a child like that or anyone for that matter a gift of pure love and joy. I have yorkies that will run like the wind you let them out. But, they are just excited and want to play. I have others that I have to beg to get off my bed and go outside and than I have to stand their with them. The bottom line is this is a nightmare for this poor child and a disgrace to humanity for the people that stold Gummy. I am still crying myself over this. Lets all pray for Gummy's safe return PLEASE!
No, no. You took my post the wrong way. This is why I hate replying because some things I say are taken out of context.

I see no reason why the little boy cannot have any dog he wants. I was just trying to explain that some breeds are more likely to stay with their owners than others. I have found that some breeds tend to not run away. Even if they are not on a leash.

Again, I am sorry for how it came out.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!