View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
Mr Radziwill
Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 036 Introducing my new yorkie Solomon!!!!

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself and my new yorkie Solomon. I picked up Solomon from the breeder last Sunday. He's a small very handsome lil guy so far 1.5 at 12 wks and very shy, the breeder stated that his dad was shy as well but eventually grew out of it. After reading all the stories and testimonials on Yorkie Talk I really didnt know what to expect the first week with Solomon. I must admit (not bragging on my lil guy...lol) that its been very good experience so far...no potty issues or crying at night. He took to the potty pads that I placed in his large wired pen right away (one side for pee and poop and the other side for him to sleep ( a divider seperates the two sides with enough space for him to go from one side to the other). He may whine a lilttle once placed in his crate at bedtime but he eventually falls off to sleep but nothing excessive. I just wish he wasn't so shy...and by shy I mean he is very quiet and laid back and he will not come to me when called I have to reach down and pick him up... he will not explore the house and will just play and relax in his crate which is located in my office (I chose not to have him stay in my bedroom thought it would be nice for him to have his own space to sleep at night) but Im going to place him in doggy daycare (one day a week) once he has all his shots hoping that will help with the shyness. I also live in the heart of downtown were there is lots of intresting things and noises for him to see and here and a nice park for us to go to during the evening after work. I live 5min from home so I come home for lunch and we eat together... I promise pics very soon...he had his hair around his face groomed today so he is ready for pics...lol...again Soloman says HI!!!...oh and I appreciate you guys wealth of knowledge ...God Bless
Mr Radziwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!