View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 08:49 AM   #14
viviansnickers
Snick&Viv= BFF
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBH View Post
Hi Viv!

So glad Snickers did well and got to come home, I've been so busy this week that I haven't got to catch up on everyone's posts!

Moose is still doing very well, he thinks he is all better! Everyone is very right that when Snickers does start feeling better, keeping him contained will be the hardest part, so enjoy the cuddle time!It's been so long since I've seen Moose run or play that when he wants to now it's so hard to stop him He gets his final x-ray check up next week and I'm hoping the surgeon has a good report for him. I'm most worried about the pins moving around because he's snuck off and ran a few times before I could wrangle him haha. I can't believe how hard it is to keep a 4lb dog still!

You're getting tons of great advice from everyone, aren't they great?! They helped so much with Moose..and helped my spirits too! Please message me if you need anything or have any questions- I'd love to help

And I'll post when Moose has his x-ray check up- hoping for good news!

That is great!!! So happy Moose is doing well! Snick luckily has no pins, but he has started licking his wound. Thank goodness for the softee collar!!

xoxo-
Viv
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!