View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #1
Lolli_lah
YT Addict

Default Really thin hair on the back?

I noticed this a week ago when we gave Lolli her first bath and I washed her and it was like you can see almost what looks like patches where there just isn't much hair growing there (I washed her again today to see if it's still the same). Once she was dry it was easier noticeable. It isn't like completely bald patches, it's just really really thinned out (but when it's wet it does look a bit bald). Her skin looks 100% healthy and she never itches there.

It's just like on her back around her spine in the lower area, but above the rump area. I took a picture but not sure if it's clear enough to see what I mean.

I'm just wondering if this is just a natural fine hair patch that it just is growing that way, or is this a sign for something? It doesn't seem alarming because of the fact that she doesn't itch it and the skin is really healthy but I'm not totally sure. Any ideas?

P.S. I just want you to know that she is still a little wet from the bath, so you can see (hopefully) what it looks like when she's wet. The last picture is when she's mostly dry and you can see the difference then.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dsc00931.jpg (70.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Dsc00929.jpg (47.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Dsc00930.jpg (48.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Dsc00934.jpg (49.3 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by Lolli_lah; 11-05-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Lolli_lah is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!