View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 01:52 PM   #13
TAStetherainbow
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
What breed(s) were your family's previous dogs? The accidental litter really bothers me. It's not answering your intial question, but just had to say that.

to answer your OP then, do you think a pup, any pup, can look that different in one week? If you don't feel right about it, then walk away. That is what I am suggesting to you anyway.
They were all German Rottweilers. I loved them to death however we had two young boys and a 7 year old dog we had before them. So the vet said he wasnt sure if she should go ahead with being fixed just because of her age. And the boys were not even ready to be fixed when they got out other dog pregnant by digging under our gate to get to her

anways I dont know what its is about that, that seems to bother you but thats an...ACCIDENTAL...?...Litter? haha so we didnt even know the mom was preggers till she had the puppys. And it was a great expierence that brought alot of joy to our family. We found good homes for all of them

and yes the mom of the yorkie is in good shape and she had 9 i know thats shocking for a yorkie but the moms with in standard shes about 6 or 7 pounds and the dads a lil smaller so the estimate her to be 5 or over since she wasnt the runt.

and thanks for your opinion I think your right. I was just wondering what your and other peoples experiences were with your yorks. Did they look different then they did when they were a cuple weeks to when you got them?
TAStetherainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!