View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #9
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAStetherainbow View Post
I've reasearched for several years now actually. And this isnt my first dog we've had 3 before but they were killed by the home owners association from where I am currently living and I despise them for it. BUT this is my first dog that is SOELY mine and not a family dog. Our previous dogs had a accidental litter and I enjoyed that experience so much that I would wish to do it once more. Since I would allready have pre-determend homes for the dogs if I had them but thats just thinking ahead and besides the point.
Anways to clarify my original and sole inquiery is to seek an answer to the question. Is it normal, for a CKC yorkshire terrier to look THAT MUCH DIFFERENT from there 4/5 week old shot to there 6/7 week old shot.

And yes I have been there. All seemed well she took me to where she keeps the pups and gave me an entire tour of the premises while i was there I did see these puppies. The mother looked fine and the dad was OUTSTANDING the mom however was a lil on the blonde side but other than that she looked like a standard yorkie I saw the litter of 9 OMG 9?!!! and I did see the puppy im thinking of getting she was healthy and on the big side not a runt and the first pic is a picture that I took while I was there to show my brother how small they were. Anways if anyone or you can answer that that would be great thanks for your time =)
What breed(s) were your family's previous dogs? The accidental litter really bothers me. It's not answering your intial question, but just had to say that.

to answer your OP then, do you think a pup, any pup, can look that different in one week? If you don't feel right about it, then walk away. That is what I am suggesting to you anyway.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!